Our cubes are made up of acrylic perspex. A 100% recyclable, light-weight and versatile material commonly used in a variety of applications.
- To clean your cube, simply dust and wipe down with a microfibre cloth, such as the one we include in your order, and use mild soap and warm water.
- Never use ammonia, acetone, gasoline or chemical based solutions to clean our products, including window or surface cleaners. This may cause cracks in the acrylic sheeting or give the surface a frosted and damaged appearance.
- Avoid storing your cube in direct sunlight, this may affect the composition of the acrylic.
- Avoid sitting on your cube as it is designed purely to hold objects, not people.
- Treat your cube with care, as acrylic can scratch quite easily.
Recycling & Disposal Considerations
When you decide to part with your beloved cube (we hope long, long down the track), we highly recommend choosing a recyclable disposal method. Although acrylic perspex is 100% recyclable, the way it is disposed of is important*. We are committed to ensuring waste is minimal and we have some resources to help you, help us.
Contact us at email@example.com when you decide to part with your cube and/or product, and we can support and guide you in finding free organisations that help recycle material waste.
Being conscious of our environment is important to us, and we hope for you too.
*Acrylic is classified as a Group 7 plastic and when recycled, can be used for a range of applications in industries such as construction and aviation. However, Group 7 plastics aren't always collected for recycling by local councils.